Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tagliattelle -Gluten Free Noodles - Schar does it again!

My love affair continues with Schar pasta. I remember the first day we met. It was spaghetti. Love at first bite. I had been desperately missing my almost daily bowl of spaghetti and could not convince myself to love the gluten free rice pastas as much as everyone else did. I know there are some great ones, but nothing compares to Schar.

Then recently, I found Taliatelle, they're latest pasta to hit our stores. Truth be told, I have know idea what kind of pasta that is supposed to be. Here in the U.S., everything that looks like a flat noodle is, well, a "noodle."

These "noodles" are short (not long), but actually look just like the picture. They're almost translucent until they're fully cooked. Takes about 8 minutes to boil up a pot of these pasta treats.

Bravo!

(not a paid-for ad!)

p.s. Lauren - they sell it at Sprouts!

1 comment: