Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kraft Athenos Greek Yogurt - Gluten Free

One of the vendors at the BlogHer Food '10 conference I attended two weeks ago in San Francisco was Athenos.  I was desperate for something gluten free on the first morning of the conference and was feeling quite fortunate that Athenos was there. 

I was not previously a huge fan of plain Greek-style yogurt because of the tart flavor, but I had to have something to eat as lunch was hours away.

Right before the first presentation, I quickly grabbed one of the Athenos containers (after they assured me that they were gluten free) and ran off to find a seat.  

Much to my surprise, it was delicious. I don't just mean it was good because I was hungry; it was so good that I had it for lunch and again twice the next day.  I especially liked the fact that it was smooth and creamy, and that the blueberries were separate.

After some research once I got home, I learned that the product is a new line from Kraft. Hopefully you will see it in your neighborhood soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment