Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pacific Natural Foods - Gluten Free Soups!

Casseroles are back!  The only one they haven't made yet that I need would be similar to "Cream of Golden Mushroom."  I have tried a lot of gluten free cream of mushroom soups over the last six years and had basically given up on my all old-time favorite family casseroles (or "hot dish" if you're from the frozen tundra of the north!).  

These are condensed, ORGANIC, and absolutely delicious.  I've been going casserole crazy since I found them.  The biggest surprise was the FLAVOR and that they really stand alone. 

Note: The cream of mushroom soup actually has mushroom pieces in it and doesn't look at all like the picture on the box. Maybe they thought it photographed poorly, but it's BETTER than any gluten-full cream of mushroom soup that you've ever tried. Did I mention it's ORGANIC? 

If I had a rating system on my blog, you'd see five stars here!

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get this product???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom Cooks Gluten FreeOctober 31, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    Hi there! I bought it at Sprouts. A lot of the specialty stores carry it...and I think you can get it online at amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this soup! Many of our old recipes have came back to life. My favorite has been the chicken pot pie using the Pacific Cream of Chicken and the gluten free bisquick. We have it at Kroger here in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete